- DRD Intake/Reception: Come visit us in the Bertolini Student Center, Third Floor, Room 4844.
- Adapted P.E.: Will be available August 19, 2013 in Analy Village, Bldg. J.
- Assistive Technology Center: Now located in Pioneer Hall, next to the SRJC Bookstore.
- C2C Offices have moved! As of August 1, C2C is now located in the Pioneer Building next to the Bookstore. The Disability Resources Department is now located on the third floor of the Bertolini Student Center.
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing/Interpreting Office: Located in Bertolini Student Services, 3rd Floor, Room 4869
- Support Services/Testing Office - The Santa Rosa office will remain open during regular office hours in Analy Village, Bldg. D, Room 634.
- WorkAbility III Program - Now located in Pioneer Hall, next to the SRJC Bookstore.
| ||1501 Mendocino Avenue |
Santa Rosa CA 95401-4395
Tel: (707) 527-4278
| ||680 Sonoma Mountain Parkway |
Petaluma CA 94954-2522
Tel: (707) 778-2491
What's New / Upcoming Events
The Disability Resources Department at Santa Rosa Junior College provides people with disabilities equal access to a community college education through specialized instruction, disability related support services, and advocacy activities.