CURRICULUM REVIEW COMMITTEE
|The SRJC Curriculum Review Committee (CRC) is a standing college committee or district governance committee that also serves as a Senate Consultation Committee. As a college committee, it has a cross-constituency membership of: |
• 14 faculty (appointed by the Academic Senate)
• the Transfer Director (by position)
• 2 instructional deans (appointed by the President/Superintendent)
• the Dean of Matriculation and Student Development (by position)
• the Dean of Counseling and Support Services (by position)
• the Articulation Specialist (classified, by position)
• 2 students (appointed by the Associated Students)
Listed below are the Navigation Bar details
HOME brings you back to this page.
INFORMATION provides you with:
* Links to HOT resources
* A chart of the curriculum process
* Timelines for the current academic year
* MAJORS information
* Student learning outcomes resources
* Links to curriculum resources such as UC, CSU, state-wide Academic Senate, TOP codes, General Education requirements, and Title 5 section summaries.
Curriculum Writer's Handbook takes you to the latest version of SRJC's guidelines and criteria for the curriculum approval process.
ACTION is where the meeting agenda and minutes are available for download.
FORMS is where curriculum forms are located.
Curriculum Module gives you access to the user manual for the Curriculum Database System (also known as CATS).
INDEX has links to different parts of this website.
EMAIL is a quick means of communicating with key individuals in the curriculum process.
If you have any questions, contact the Curriculum Technician.