|Apply & Register|||||Schedules & Catalog|||||Instruction|||||For Students|||||Faculty & Staff|||||Administration|||||About SRJC|
Our Tutorial Centers provides tutors for SRJC students needing asistance with coursework in many subject areas. Help is free. The centers are staffed by instructional assistants who are experts in their subject areas and by instructor-recommended students who not only have succeeded in the courses they tutor but who enjoy helping others succeed.
Drop-In Service: Available for Math, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English, and ESL all hours that we are open.
Santa Rosa Campus: Frank P. Doyle Library, First Floor, Rm 4251
Petaluma Campus: Kathleen Doyle Hall, 2nd Floor, Rm 247
Santa Rosa Campus
Fall & Spring Semesters: Mon-Thurs 8am-7pm; Fri 8am-3pm
Summer Session: Mon: 9am-2pm Tues-Thurs: 8am-4pm
For additional information, call (707) 527-4493
Petaluma Campus: Mon-Thurs 8am-7pm; Fri Closed
For additional information, call (707) 778-2409
The Tutorial Center provides tutoring at all academic levels to individuals and small groups in a supportive, interactive environment that fosters student success and independence.
The commitment of the Tutorial Center is to:
1. Provide open access to a diverse student population
2. Respond to individual student learning styles and needs
3. Encourage students to reach their full potential
4. Share the joy of learning and enthusiasm for the subject
5. Respect the instructor's approach to the subject matter
6. Implement tutoring techniques that reflect the best current practice
7. Assist students to gain confidence in their ability to achieve academic success