Welcome to the ATTC Computer Lab!
- The Assistive Technology Training Center (ATTC) provides self-paced and classroom instruction in the use of assistive technology for eligible students with disabilities on both the Santa Rosa and Petaluma campuses.
- Students have the opportunity to learn and use specialized hardware (computers, equipment, and furniture) and software to access written documents, word processing, computer programs, the Internet, and other applications.
- Students with physical, visual, learning, and other disabilities are able to benefit from training in the ATTC.
Hours & Contact Information
| ||Coordinator: Kimberly Gross |
| ||Tel: (707) 527-4890 |
Location: Building B, Analy Village, Room 643 (west side of campus on Scholars Drive)
| ||Santa Rosa ATTC Lab Hours: |
Mon.-Th: 8-12 & 1-4
Closed for Lunch: 12-1
- Any additional closures will be posted in lab.
- 1st week of each semester, the ATTC is open for intakes, questions/info, e-text, and alt media requests.
- Please call (707) 527-4890 to confirm availability.
| ||Tel: (707) 778-3636 (Ask for Art Lautz) |
Location: Jacobs Hall, Room 102
Petaluma ATTC Lab Hours: