Welcome to the ATC Computer Lab!
- The Assistive Technology Center (ATC) provides instruction in the use of assistive technology for eligible students with disabilities on both the Santa Rosa and Petaluma campuses.
- Students have the opportunity to utilize specialized hardware (computers, equipment, and furniture) and software to access documents, computer programs, the Internet, and other applications.
- Students with physical, visual, learning, and other disabilities are able to benefit from training in the ATC.
Hours & Contact Information
| ||Tel: (707) 527-4890 |
Location: Pioneer Hall, Room 380
| ||Santa Rosa ATC Lab Hours |
- Any additional closures will be posted in lab.
- 1st week of each semester, the ATTC is open for intakes, alt media requests, and general questions/info.
- Please call (707) 527-4890 to confirm availability.
| ||Tel: (707) 778-3636 (Ask for Art Lautz) |
Location: Jacobs Hall, Room 102
Petaluma ATC Lab Hours: