To Order Alternative Media from SRJC
- After you register and before you make an appointment to meet with someone in the ATTC, please contact your specialist.
- You can then call the Assistive Technology Training Center (ATTC) at (707) 527-4890 to schedule a time to come to the ATTC to look up your books and request your alt media. Drop in is also available during open lab hours.
- You can make requests before you purchase your books, and we can e-mail your alternate media files.
- You must be a current DRD student with authorization from your DRD Specialist.
- The textbook must be required for a class in which you are enrolled.
- You must own the book.
- Alternative Media is created for your use only; you cannot copy or share it.
| ||You will be asked to provide the following information:|
- Student I.D.#(Required)
- Section No.(Required)
- Class No. (Required)
- Course Instructor's name